Legal, Medical and Educational Services

Legal, Medical and Educational services are offered for adults, children and families living or working in Leeds, York, Bradford, Sheffield, Wakefield, Hull, Huddersfield, Harrogate, Manchester and Warrington or surrounding areas. 

 The Yorkshire Psychology Practice team of experienced clinical and educational psychologists is proud of its professional relationships with a number of leading legal practices and works for courts nationwide. We provide high quality assessments and reports in relation to families, children, young people and adults.

We offer Expert Witness services for educational assessments, personal injury claims, family and criminal proceedings, Children Act public and private law proceedings. Psychologists provide timely, thorough, concise and informed psychological reports. The team is trained and experienced in giving evidence to the courts.

Psychologists aim to report within an 8 week timescale.

Personal Injury Referrals

Educational Referrals

Psychologists have experience of assisting families, schools and Tribunals. YPP clinicians can give an opinion on issues relating to educational attainment, cognitive ability, learning difficulties including dyslexia and autism, parenting and relationships.

Forensic Reports

Psychologists undertake reports for the court in criminal law proceedings including fitness to plead, parole hearings, risk assessments and offending behaviour. Our main skill set is complex mental health often with multiple presentations involving mental illness, personality disorder, substance misuse and trauma. We can also assess cognitive ability, capacity assessments, neuro-developmental problems and learning disabilities.

Family Proceedings 
YPP psychologists undertake reports for family proceedings.


Who is this service for?

What do you want help with?

Are you insured?

Legal, Educational and Medical Services